Odyssey is looking for a creative and driven Social Media & Growth Coordinator to join our team. The Coordinator will work closely with our Content Strategist and the Growth team to expand Odyssey’s social presence and generate engagement on various content distribution platforms.
- Execute social posting on multiple social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter
- Design visually appealing imagery for Pinterest and other image-driven social platforms
- Help ideate and run optimization tests to maximize social media success
- Build and optimize paid social media campaigns and support other digital marketing efforts
- Help support and build out Odyssey’s social syndication network with partner publishers
- Utilize Google Analytics and social analytics tool to provide reporting, uncover insights and make data-driven decisions
- Collaborate with growth team on audience development projects across a variety of distribution channels, including search, newsletter and content syndication Assist the Editorial team in tasks related to the ongoing operations of Odyssey’s editorial workflows.
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- 1-2 years of experience in social/digital media (professional or internship experience only), ideally in the media & entertainment space
- Strong familiarity with and passion for key social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter and Snapchat
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- An ability to multitask with ease in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- A balanced mix of creativity and analytical skills
- A degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or Media is a plus
Odyssey is a platform that empowers you to create and engage with content, connect through communities, and amplify your voice to reach the audience your story deserves. Create, Engage, Connect and Learn.
At Odyssey, our culture is at the heart of our company and your career potential is unlimited. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including: health insurance, retirement plan, and Flex Time Off. All benefits are subject to change. Odyssey is an equal opportunity employer. Odyssey participates in E-Verify for Employment Eligibility Verification. Candidates must be eligible to work in the US for any employer.
Read more about us at about.theodysseyonline.com
Interested parties should email resumes to email@example.com